Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Post-Game Thread***

noletime95

Reaction score
Sure the team played better than expected. 0-1 is all that matters. No moral victories in the NFL.

Left to many points on the field, didn’t break 30. Last place week one.

Yeah the refs screwed us again.

ESisback

Reaction score
We had more yards and first downs.
They had more penalties and turnovers.
But they won.

To lose by 2 with 7 seconds left…moral victories don’t mean diddly, but we played them tighter than ANYONE expected. Last year’s team would have lost 35-9 or 38-16 or something like that.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Suck is Jones Cowboys!!! I just love it when you lose!!!

Dak is nice but just isn’t Brady or Mahomes (both would not have left the other QB time to score)…!

Life long Cowboys fan (loved Landry, Tex, Jimmy, Aikman, and Staubach), but hate the Jones’ Cowboys…

ha ha jerrah…enjoy your 8-8 team!!!
You do realize Jimmy and Aikman are they Jones Cowboys right?

BigSooner

Reaction score
Suck is Jones Cowboys!!! I just love it when you lose!!!

Dak is nice but just isn’t Brady or Mahomes (both would not have left the other QB time to score)…!

Life long Cowboys fan (loved Landry, Tex, Jimmy, Aikman, and Staubach), but hate the Jones’ Cowboys…

ha ha jerrah…enjoy your 8-8 team!!!

So you are not really a Cowboys fan, got it

OriginalNameGuy

Reaction score
I hope the return of Martin injects some life to the run game. Dak can't throw it 50 times a game every week. I'm impressed the defense created turnovers. I'm not impressed by the special teams and I still don't like risking 88 on punt returns.

I'm mad about the OPI no call. The ref swallowed his whistle but we get two crucial holds on our last drive. Is what it is the situational calls always go against us.

I really really hope Martin plays next week though. We need a run game.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Losing sucks.....And you can blame the same cast of losers that always get us killed.

Anthony Brown
Conner Williams
Jaylon
Prescott
Poor special teams....
Poor redzone offense...
Poor in game coaching decisions
No coachs accountable.

0-1....:banghead:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The holding penalty at the end caused us to not have the opportunity to run more clock, and/or, it hurt our chances of getting a 1st down. It's always something with us.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I hate kickers. But we are definitely a team that will win a lot of games this year. Defense will get better with time

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
If there is a such thing as a good loss I guess this would be it. I’m just tired of the moral victories. They had every opportunity to win but just couldn’t seal the deal. We’ll see if they are mentally tough enough to take it and win these close ones.