Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Post-Game Thread***

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I’d have bet 1000 bucks on Dallas to win if you’d told me they’d win the turnover margin by 3. Huge opportunity lost but may be better for the teams mentality in the long run.

dfense

Reaction score
Too bad game is decided on a no call blatent push off. Guess you can't challenge that anymore. Plenty of chances, same old story.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lol I said it every week leading up to the draft, get the best kicker in the 6th round and don’t worry about FGs. U don’t wanna be in the middle of a playoff hunt and have shacky kicking game… kicker should be by far the easiest starting position to fill, there all there in the 6-7 rounds…

Yup, and we need to sign that Finnish Kicker again.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
This team came out and balled when absolutely no one, some on this board included, gave them zero chance to score a touchdown let alone win the game.

Anthony Brown has to go
We have to find a way to generate a decent pass rush
We need a kicker, and to solidify special teams
Any one of you who say Dak is trash is stupid as hell.

See y’all next weekend Cowboys fans.

Reactions: BAT

triplets_93

Reaction score
Missed chip shot FG…3 points
Missed PAT…1 point
Whiffed block at goaline…4 points
8 points

Dallas beat Dallas
And 11 carries for 31 yards.
Now that's the story for me.
The Kicker is going to/already getting better.
But the 31 yards guy.
How much of that 31 was diving yards after you've stopped running...

CordovaRaider

Reaction score
Oh please! HE did his job! THe defence didn't! He put the team in a position to win. That's his job! His play led to us being in the lead. All our defence had to do was make one more stop.

No he didn’t…Brady did that…Dak didn’t finish the game…he let Brady finish it for him!!!

Cmac

Reaction score
Losing sucks.....And you can blame the same cast of losers that always get us killed.

Anthony Brown
Conner Williams
Jaylon
Prescott
Poor special teams....
Poor redzone offense...
Poor in game coaching decisions
No coachs accountable.

0-1....:banghead:
.....and you found a way to list Jaylon & Dak?......you left some names off then.......try your OC.....he abandoned the run, almost immediately in the game, and Dak will be pitcher-tired by the 3rd game. Your Guru, KMoore is not who people claim him to be.

ESisback

Reaction score
No they weren’t…jerrah ousted Jimmy as he couldn’t handle his success and Troy is a Jimmy guy…
But Jerry DID hire Jimmy. Plus, he’s got three rings, a yellow jacket, millions of dollars and a yacht. What have YOU got? No bragging rights at the water cooler! WAHHH!

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I've had enough of Bones. Kick the damn ball out the back of the end zone rather than letting them run through you and give Brady the ball at the 40 multiple times. Not having a kicking competition because it's your boy is also on Bones. He has his guys and still our ST is a weakness in close games.

Its nice that we were competitive but we're not good enough to blow teams away, so we need special teams to not hurt us even more

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
All my friends who are cowboys fans are like “we did good against the Super Bowl champs!” Moral victories don’t help you get into the playoffs

We marched up and down the field all night long...we should have beat them by 3 TDs. :banghead:

Amazing how we always find a way to clinch a loss....from the jaws of victory.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the-wire-bodie.gif
Should have been Offensive PI on TB. Why didn't MM throw a challenge flag?!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I maintained hope all through out the off season only to have it ruined by a kicker. Ugh

GoJacks

Reaction score
I hope the return of Martin injects some life to the run game. Dak can't throw it 50 times a game every week. I'm impressed the defense created turnovers. I'm not impressed by the special teams and I still don't like risking 88 on punt returns.

I'm mad about the OPI no call. The ref swallowed his whistle but we get two crucial holds on our last drive. Is what it is the situational calls always go against us.

I really really hope Martin plays next week though. We need a run game.
They stacked the box all game begging the Cowboys to throw. They were not running against them with Allen, William's or anyone else. They put the game in Prescott's hands.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We have 16 more games to get this **** right. We need to do something about our defense and FAST, or it's a repeat of last year.