Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers post game thread***

triplets_93

Reaction score
CH 8 is all about "don't focus on the all the crap play of this team, but, instead all focus is on Dak being out."

I call that mis-direction.

The Brand is so Big that even all of the TV Sports Depts. are on board with this strategy. I guess they all got the same "Memo."

Last edited:

Trajan

Reaction score
I wont listen to the PC, I usually don’t, even after a win. May watch it a few days later, and read any recaps on here.

I wonder if any reporter will ask the tough questions..like why Is Moore an idiot and abandoned the run again.

I wish they would let posters on here ask some questions.

Just once, would love to hear a coach state the truth.

“Look, Moore is Jerruh’s hand pick guy, the boy genius Jerruh is grooming to be the next HC, just like Jason Garrett. I can’t tell him what to do on offense, otherwise Jerruh will yell at me, so the kid gets to call whatever dumb **** he wants and will keep getting a paycheck.”

losersgetcute

Reaction score
They should cut Rush because he is worse than Dak, hand deliver that $20m in cap space in the form of a check to Andrew Luck. And if he refuses to cash it, bring in Cam Newton, Manziel and Landry Jones, put Dak on long term IR.

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
What will he wear? I’m guessing a Tom Brady Halloween costume and mask.
What, for Trick or Treat? If he disguises himself as a QB, nobody will recognize him. :muttley:
In fact the whole offense could disguise themselves as a football team and nobody would ever guess who it was.

Last edited:

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I got all hot and sweaty in front of a grill for this. The beer didn’t even allow me make through Rick and morty and I woke up to Jerry jones talking bout dak needing surgery? I hope the bottom falls out of this quick and the Joneses have to do some real soul searching.

who am I kidding. What an opportunity they’ll have to sell a redemption story next off season.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
0-4 start.
As they always get the time wrong on the injuries. But Cooper Rush should be able to beat NYG and Washington.

could be 2-2 like many had us to be anyway
they both won today ! nyg beat Tenn I think. Phil won, and to be honest now dallas looks like the worst team in nfce.
Who knows lol guess we see cooper next 2 weeks, see what he can do, and they have to now bring grier or nooch back.
got to have a bkup for the bkup!!!!