Game Day ***Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pre-Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I'm not sure about tonight.

For years and years it's either this player or this coach who gets the blame when losing. I think this season i'm just going to blame Jerry for anything that goes wrong. Tried it the other way and it never made any difference.

Blaming Jerry won't change anything but at least this idea that it's someone else's fault might fade away in time.

When it's all said and done Jerry is the one who will be judged for this drought.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The psychological ops going on in the preseason to set up the scene tonight is mindnumbing. McCarthy has been careful to not show too much all the while showing a team in preseason games that gets beat every time. The word is by kickoff, TB will be a full 9 pt favorite. TB is expected to slaughter the Cowboys. In reality, the Cowboys are more than ready for this challenge. They will run the ball to the O-line strong side(the left) with much success and Dak will hit his numerous targets downfield at will, shredding the Bucs defense for over 400 yards in passing. Meanwhile, the defense shuts Brady down with a relentless pass rush. I dare say Micah Parsons' debut will be memorable. TB will be completely caught off guard on offense and defense because they weren't able to do the proper reconnaissance on the true capability of the Cowboys. Give Mike McCarthy full credit for pulling off this win.

Cydios

Reaction score
Nerves are rattling for this game tonight. Dallas needs this to turn some heads. I have a feeling that turn overs will be high on both sides. They need to prove that Dallas isn't all glamour and paychecks. Next Man up!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Watching Brad Sham on nfl network. And my goodness he is insufferable. Thank goodness i dont live in texas to hear this reject on cowboys radio. I bet he mickey and fish have threesomes together, they are all perfect for eachother

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No matter what happens tonight. I hope Kellen does not get to conservative like opening night last season. We were out coached big time by the Rams coaches. The funny thing about that game we were a bad offensive pass interference call from winning the game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Will be checking in on game thread from time to time tonight but on my way back to Texas from Hilton head and not gonna make it in time for game. Good luck fellow fans
That sucks. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Watching Brad Sham on nfl network. And my goodness he is insufferable. Thank goodness i dont live in texas to hear this reject on cowboys radio. I bet he mickey and fish have threesomes together, they are all perfect for eachother

Dallas media needs some new blood.

uvaballa

Reaction score
Time to put up or shut up. Hope they come to play tonight. Go Cowboys!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Our DT's are kinda shaky. Still a big weakness for us. I hope they can hold their own tonight.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The psychological ops going on in the preseason to set up the scene tonight is mindnumbing. McCarthy has been careful to not show too much all the while showing a team in preseason games that gets beat every time. The word is by kickoff, TB will be a full 9 pt favorite. TB is expected to slaughter the Cowboys. In reality, the Cowboys are more than ready for this challenge. They will run the ball to the O-line strong side(the left) with much success and Dak will hit his numerous targets downfield at will, shredding the Bucs defense for over 400 yards in passing. Meanwhile, the defense shuts Brady down with a relentless pass rush. I dare say Micah Parsons' debut will be memorable. TB will be completely caught off guard on offense and defense because they weren't able to do the proper reconnaissance on the true capability of the Cowboys. Give Mike McCarthy full credit for pulling off this win.

If we lose the MM haters will blame McCarthy but if we win they'll credit somebody else. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.