Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
An 8-7 Cowboys team could possibly clinch the division title today.

That's pathetic.
We’ll take it how we can get it....arizona went into the playoffs butt first and went to the superbowl

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Alright Boys, let’s make a statement win and prepare for the playoffs.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey Brain--- do you think we can make a good dent in playoffs?...for me out offensive line may be leaking too much oil?

No I do not.
But they are wise not to listen to most fans about what, when or who they can win against.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Our pass rush is critical today
The bucks have deep threat back in DeSean Jackson and Mike Evans is a headache.

Brown being out leaves us very thin at cb. Our pass rush has to be intense and consistent.
Yeah and Jameis likes going to Humphries in the slot.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Redzone , shy do we never see Zeke leap over the top?I know it can be risky but we need to try everything possible to get 6 out of every inside the 5 situation.

He can hurdle like 6ft plus I image he can leap superman style over any pile, yet I dont remember the last time hes done that..Go full superman Zeke!!!

CB61

Reaction score
You know crap is serious when we dust off Taco.
Well considering we had serious issues with getting pressure last week I think it might be a good move as long as he's got his head out of his butt

Mr_437

Reaction score
cowboys fans when the offense gets into the redzone

giphy.gif
Great post!

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Biggest game since the home playoff game against GB almost two years ago, absolutely no excuse to not come out on fire

CB61

Reaction score
Redzone , shy do we never see Zeke leap over the top?I know it can be risky but we need to try everything possible to get 6 out of every inside the 5 situation.

He can hurdle like 6ft plus I image he can leap superman style over any pile, yet I dont remember the last time hes done that..Go full superman Zeke!!!
What we got to stop doing is running predictable plays, roll Prescott out and give him options in the red zone get a little creative instead of the same old crap

CB61

Reaction score
What we got to stop doing is running predictable plays, roll Prescott out and give him options in the red zone get a little creative instead of the same old crap
Someone needs to kidnap lenihan out of the booth put him on Ice until the game is over

Status
Not open for further replies.