Game Day *** Cowboys vs Buccaneers Pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Washington is out of the race for NFC East championship.
Will this be the week the Cowboys win the game and grab THE NFC East championship or will they find a way to give it to the Eagles.

Should be a good game with so much on the line.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let the BUC stop here, win the division take the eagles and Commanders out, rest next week but still try to win, id like to be 10-6 and have home playoff game 9-7 just doesnt sound as good as we did that for 2nd last year and it was deemed a failure..early playoff ticket sales?

Go Cowboys!!:flagwave:

JayFord

Reaction score
i doubt we win today.....

Nfl would love to have us and philly at 8-7 that way both games next week get ratings and they have their weekly crapfest on the cowboys

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
What scenario has to happen where eagles are eliminated from playoff contention not just the division title?

Bluefin

Reaction score
Per Mickey Spagnola on pre-game radio: Couple of teams wanted to sign RB Darius Jackson off out practice squad, he will handle kick-offs today for Cowboys.

JayFord

Reaction score
Per Mickey Spagnola on pre-game radio: Couple of teams wanted to sign RB Darius Jackson off out practice squad, he will handle kick-offs today for Cowboys.

?
Im not doubting his ability to do so but imma have to hold both my buttcheeks because i dont know if can..... and i hope to goodness he does not pull a switzer and return it from the parking lot

Status
Not open for further replies.