Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
My Mom-in-law was listening to some boring preaching on TV for 2 days straight, nearly drove me in sane. I'd rather listen to that than to rewatch that half of football I just witnessed.

Yikes! No thank you! May the force be with you! Nothing like listening to mega churches rich preachers that pay no taxes! You're a better man then me Clove.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
This has got to be some kind of sick joke, if we had any kind of a D we would have 2 more turnovers by now. Winston a franchise QB what a load of :muttley:. And our O as usual is hamstrung by predictable and conservative play calling.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
To all the guys who were asking for Irving in the first half thread, he's playing less because he was one of the big culprits on those runs by Doug Martin. He can't anchor against the run inside at all.

I think he should be splitting time at SDE with Lawrence.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If we can manage one more field goal, that may do it for us. 1st win

toto1939

Reaction score
My Mom-in-law was listening to some boring preaching on TV for 2 days straight, nearly drove me in sane. I'd rather listen to that than to rewatch that half of football I just witnessed.

Your mother-in-law should feel right at home watching this game and hearing all the Cowboy fans frequently yell "Jesus Christ!!" during the game

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I got an eye patch and sword and I'm practicing my pirate "Arrrrrrrrrr!"

I want the top pick in the draft.

My girlfriend is laughing at me. I spent all season cursing at them for losing now I'm cursing at them for winning.

The Natural

Reaction score
So, how do the Cowboys manage to lose this week - predictions?

My prediction is Jason "keeps it close" with Cowboys taking a 2 point lead late, allows Tampa to march down the field in final minute and we drop an easy interception on about the 20 yard line...allowing Tampa to kick winning FG as time expires.

This is my prediction

T-RO

Reaction score
Maybe at some point we'll get a football game. Soccer is boring.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Just get the win. Don't care how ugly it is just get a W.

And then, we can build momentum off of another game.

This was the game for this team to show they are not trash.

Uh, not quite the execution Garrett demands again, gosh darn it, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.