Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bucs 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
To all the guys who were asking for Irving in the first half thread, he's playing less because he was one of the big culprits on those runs by Doug Martin. He can't anchor against the run inside at all.

I think he should be splitting time at SDE with Lawrence.

That's because HE IS a DE not a DT, dumb *** coach's. ..

jmnichols75

Reaction score
OK...one half to go without Romo. Dez and Gregory have on more week to get back to 100% (Gregory probably needs more than the one). Lee might make it back soon and McClain might, uh, get a little more back in game shape. Bailey has his statistically inevitable miss out of the way.

I think if we can get out of TB with a win and pull one out with Romo still getting back into groove at Miami, we can make a run. Let's hope we can see little glimpses/hints of something similar to momentum in the next 30 minutes.

Get the ball to Dez...even if you're forcing it. Hopefully, Cassel and/or the play callers decide to push it downfield just a touch more.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
if you're there & have to watch this I person do they let you go play on that boat as compensation?

phildadon86

Reaction score
6 losses and we still wont go for it on 4th and inches? Garrett needs to grow a set

IAmLegend

Reaction score
A'Shawn Robinson of Bama is a beast. Wouldn't mind him if/when we're picking somewhere between 12-16.

sbark

Reaction score
That's because HE IS a DE not a DT, dumb *** coach's. ..

But if he is a 3tech...his job is to get into the backfield and disrupt.. The lb tucked in behind him are free to flow to the run....if we have a 1tech that commands a double!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.