Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBIT

Reaction score
They dont trust Dak to even attempt to throw the ball downfield. This offense is so vanilla. I think they now realize they cant open up the offense consistently. Dak is just not that type of QB.

Fontaine

Reaction score
We went backwards that entire drive. Can't rely on penalties to get you down the field...

superonyx

Reaction score
This defense is seriously good.
Speed and aggressive. The things we struggle with apparently.

It’s hard to watch when you realize the cardinals are dictating the game like this.

rags747

Reaction score
I seriously think we would be better starting Rush right now, at least he would throw the ball down the field.

DK30

Reaction score
Dak is pretty much Alex Smith. No one would know his name if he didn’t play for Dallas.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
I think what is happened is Jerrah has lost the team. His comments about the protest has turned off the team.

There is a loss of desire with this team.

I think this problem maybe terminal.

what was the excuse last game? na dude this comes back to Garrett and how he can't manage any kind of success year to year hence why we never win back to back season. This team got it in their head that teams would just roll over.

John813

Reaction score
Starting to wonder if those commercials went to Daks head. Not blaming him for Smith blowing that block but he hasn't had a good game yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.