Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Very poor execution not being able to get any points that drive. It's hard to believe there are zero receivers open down the field.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
May be the OL is reading all th accolades and drinking cool aid , this is below average line now

I just think the entire team is still in training camp. Expectations got too high, and consequently the effort input into the equation went down.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Its ugly..but the Cowboys are still in this thing. A good coach would make something from that. I mean a coach of the year!!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
More PT for this Cowboys defense. If the playoffs started next week the Cowboys would not be in it and if they were they would get destroyed, but by some miracle the playoffs don't start next week. I don't know.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Dak looks scared this whole season. It’s totally different when you’re not supposed to be “the guy”. Now he comes out sweating like crazy in pregame and just looks completely lost. I don’t see the same command he had last year. He isn’t even looking past 5 yards downfield.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He doesn't have Romo.

I wonder how much this does have to do with it. Not having him there to give him advice as they go through the game. Helping him to see things on the sidelines.

I also wonder, as I always have when it comes to sports, if not having Tony there to take over, if he doesn't play well, also plays a factor. Now Dak knows he's the man here, and there is no one there to take his place, so I wonder how much that factors in. I don't know Dak personally, so I can't say how much he'd allow himself to ease up with that level of comfort.

I could just be really irritated by the fact that for the second straight game the offense just looks like trash.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
Need a turnover. Close to the end zone so we can at least get a field goal since our offense isn't going far.

Status
Not open for further replies.