Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Stupid Worley wearing a mask while playing. What a box. You can't stiffle your O2 intake moron. Bench his butt

AAron_Burrrr

Benched
Reaction score
If Daryl Worley isn't cut then MM has no business keeping his job. He is the worst NFL player I have ever seen. He was terrible on the Raiders too so idk what tape you watch to think this guy can play at all ...

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Just sitting here watching and this dumpster fire of a game:
Inf0836.gif

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dalton fantasies (I tried to tell you) dying hard tonight, but let's blame Zeke.

With Dak the Cowboys led the league in turnovers and still averaged 15.4 points per game in the first half.

Tonight? 3 points.

I live in Ohio. I've watched Andy several times since he left TCU. Dak may not be "elite" but he's better than Dalton. :rolleyes:
And it could have been worse too.

Pick six dropped and a safety miraculously avoided.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Also, our OL depth held up for a while, but losing Martin is the final straw. We're down 4 starters now, and I think 2 backups (Erving, Looney). No team can take 6 injuries at one position group and keep functioning.

Let's see

-Tyron
-Collins
-Erving
-Looney
-Martin

5 players, 4 starters, 3 Pro Bowlers. Christ.

starfan1

Reaction score
that’s why I’m saying you go to feed Zeke. You just got to let him work out his fumbling issue in the game. He’s already adjusted by using two hands.

Dak is top three in play action pass attempts, so this idea that Dalton is seeing similar circumstance right now is completely garbage.
You can’t be serious

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
1st Half Recap:

- Overdrafted and overpaid RB loses two more fumbles, leading to 14 points for Cardinals
- Secondary that is known for busting assignments busts another assignment, leading to 80-yard Cardinals touchdown pass
- Backup QB get lucky on first pass, which should've been a pick-6
- UDFA offensive tackles getting whipped left and right
- Gallup drops touchdown pass in end zone
- Best O-lineman knocked out of game with concussion
- Overpaid 3-tech who should've been cut in the offseason gets a taunting penalty on a play where the Cardinals' QB runs for 15 yards and almost scores
- Overpaid pass rushers getting no pass rush
What's even worse is how our best O-lineman was knocked out. It happened because our fumbling Ewok hit him with a knee in the head.

Patrick

Reaction score
I can give give one right now, but I’m not going to tag him, because I don’t want to deal with it. WhirlWind..

Yeah the more I think about it the more you're probably right, there's some biased fans on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.