Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn’t see that the defense came out playing better tonight is blind.
Take away Zeke’s fumbles and we have a 7-3 game despite Gallup’s drop.

The offense is worse. Defense is better. Two costly turnovers and our weekly Worley breakdown. Otherwise, there is actually some positive stuff going on out there. Also, at least we know Martin isn’t lost and will return, even if not in this game.

If the defense continues to improve and we get Awuzie back out there with Brown and Diggs, I still believe Andy Dalton will shake off the rust and improve. I’m a cynic, but even the slight improvement by the defense gives me hope.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this 2nd half just like im looking forward to 2021....it can't get much worse.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Just sitting here watching and this dumpster fire of a game:|
Inf0836.gif

Best thing about the night so far.

Carson

Reaction score
It’s sad how teams have their best games and love to play us. Sickening

pitt33

Reaction score
If Daryl Worley isn't cut then MM has no business keeping his job. He is the worst NFL player I have ever seen. He was terrible on the Raiders too so idk what tape you watch to think this guy can play at all ...
See Front office

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Oh NOW the offensive line is a problem .....

Couldn't see THIS happen from a mile away. One QB lead the #1 offense in the NFL with Knight playing OT the vast majority of the snaps this year, but when the "other' guy can't do jack squat behind the same OTs, THEN it is not the QBs fault.

Typical.

Lol the silver lining to all of this is you know deep down inside right st this moment the are afraid they are going to look like complete morons if dalton doesn’t pull it together.

This is “garbage time” stats where Dak would light up “prevent defenses” lol

And Khalidi actually posted on the game thread dalton is GOAT lmao

PBCCowboy

Reaction score
This team is not ready to play.
Poorly coached.
I have seen less talented teams put a better performance.
It's coaching.
Garrett was no good but this staff is worse.

Jipper

Reaction score
Let's see Dinucci...Why not...See what ya got...Keep playing Pollard...Play all the young guys...At this point it can't hurt

no....he would get murdered out there, dalton has been solid, it was zeke a fumbles

Status
Not open for further replies.