Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Reaction score
My fundamental problem with Dak has always been his inability to accurately drive the ball downfield. In todays NFL that's the name of the game. Dallas runs this offense because its what Dak can handle. If Dallas somehow landed Trevor lawrence do you think Dallas wouldn't be running Dak's offense?

Nope, they'd be 3 wide and attacking in 15yards deeper downfield. Why? Because Lawrence can do that effortlessly. Dak, not so much.

Compare our route concepts to NO, TB, KC SFor LA. Ours is by far the simplest.

As someone in this thread stated earlier QB position is about a lot more than arm strength.

Last season he was I believe ranked top 2 or 3 in terms of deep ball throws. You do not throw it deep every down in the modern NFL. Todays NFL is about throwing it 7-10 yard routes and mixing in the occasional 20 yard throw to keep teams on their toes.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
A lot of questions. Kellen? Oline? What is going on

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak-stans are lovely. We are in game 1 of Andy’s first start and this team just continued the tradition of crapping on every level they were doing with stat-padder Dak, but on a worse level. Zeke fumbled twice in a row. We lost Zach Martin. Moore benched Zeke. Moore didn’t even call any play-action. Dak can’t find anything unless it’s up tempo or play-action. He’s utter garbage. The ‘leader’ established a precendent with this garbage trend that was never going to win in the first place.

We didn’t even run the ball like we were supposed to. Moore wasn’t even running on first down.

But the Dak era is done.. Now we can move on, just like we did with Garrett.

You were wrong you look ridiculous.

td4mvp2k

Reaction score
There is NO REASON to have kellen as O. C .

NONE .

Mike , on the other hand , has won a superbowl .

This is jerry's fault . He wants kellen moore !

geez !
mike is just collecting a paycheck like everyone else on this team
Mike Nolan is about to be fired, but he need to take Skip Peete with him. Get Gary Brown back.
he should be fired ASAP!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The only positive I can derive from this is the embarrassment that can be slapped on our GM/Owner.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
:omg:

The Cardinals Secondary is showing off how good they are and our secondary is showing off how much they suck....

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone, in an earlier post, suggested heads should roll tomorrow. Even though I am not a fan of knee jerk reactions, JJ needs to make a "statement" tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.