Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Any preceived leverage that Jones may have had in the Dak contract extension just disappeared in a puff of smoke... Somewhere, Dak is secretly smiling
Actually this could hurt Dak. All the contract extensions the Cowboys completed blew up in their face.

J817

Reaction score
Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t McCarthy get into it with one of his players on the Packers because they were messing with the same girl or something?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
My fundamental problem with Dak has always been his inability to accurately drive the ball downfield. In todays NFL that's the name of the game. Dallas runs this offense because its what Dak can handle. If Dallas somehow landed Trevor lawrence do you think Dallas wouldn't be running Dak's offense?

Nope, they'd be 3 wide and attacking in 15yards deeper downfield. Why? Because Lawrence can do that effortlessly. Dak, not so much.
Dak is like top 3 in every deep ball statistical category. Shut up.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
More of what I'm talking about. That was a great scheme call to get Hopkins wide open. We're still a team that relies on winning one-on-one instead of creating players open.

rangers71

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy has won superbowls , but what happens when you give him an inept OC !??

this is what happens . thank you guru kellen , for your guru offense ...

pfffff.

This is bull****. He is the head coach take over the play calling if it's Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.