Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Wow.

No 1. Offense

Now what? Come on. it’s clear this won’t get better.
Can’t those of you that predicted it admit, for me, that you’re football stupid as *u**?

It seems like a reasonable request.

Thanks

Ringo88

Reaction score
Love how everyone is killing Dalton on his first game of the season. Dak has some historically horrendous games too. Its football **** happens

Obviously Dak is better then Dalton. Neither are elite. Dalton will settle in soon enough however Dak gives us the better chance of winning
I think the point is that after two good throws against the New York Giants, many on here thought we would be much better off with Andy Dalton. That was a very, very silly sentiment. Quarterback wasn't the issue, but it sure as hell is now. On top of the entire rest of the team minus 4-5 players.

Aven8

Reaction score
Give Mike a real offseason to put in a culture here and let the Bozos stay out of the limelight please

Shinaoi

Reaction score
There’s no fixing this team. Anyone who thinks about posting about how they are going to turn this around, just don’t.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kellen Moore getting exposed today. Cowboys get the ball to the AZ 40 and then it's suddenly pass, pass, pass, abandon the run completely. He calls plays like the guy with limited coaching experience that he is.

JMPearson

Reaction score
its just overwhelming to think how Bad, y this Cowboys team really is and all the players and coaches that need to be replaced! Where to even start. Very daunting task that will take yet more years to fix!!

not true at all , Collins will help a bunch ,

MikeB80

Reaction score
If you actually believe that you have issues. Dalton can’t even tie Daks shoes

if you understood anything you would realize its not Dak vs Dalton. that is not the question before the organization. Dalton has nothing to do with anything.

on the specific topic, Dak has turned the ball over repeatedly at critical moments this year and the team has a losing record with him starting.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
For the tank for Trevor crowd the Jets will not win a game this season at least 10 teams have only one win this season. We would be lucky to get a top 10 pick.

lqmac1

Reaction score
From game one and his questionable decision making, to the overall sloppy nature of the team, I have not been impressed. I see no positives that the fat man brings.
I’m in the same boat. There seems to be zero leadership with Dak out. The commentators had mentioned something about it, as well. We have good defenders on our team. The scheme is just God awful. I can see JJ letting him go if he can’t win again for the rest of the year. That’ll be inexcusable.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
You guys that keep predicting 5-6 wins, I just don’t see it....This team is unmotivated, unprepared, and has virtually no talent aside from a few players

Status
Not open for further replies.