Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Reaction score
I’m not even sure I’ll start a zeke sucks thread tomorrow but no promises. I’m pretty sure someone will beat me to it.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Can someone punch AD in the mouth and have him spit out that gum! I think Dak would do much better with his gimpy leg right now than AD.

CWR

Reaction score
They really do. What’s worse. They can’t admit it

You know there was nothing wrong with having hope for Dalton but they felt the need to trash Dak in the process, and why? Its obvious what he means to this team, and Im glad to see it plain as day. Its time to pay him. Im disappointed our season is over, but its obvious now.

SackMaster

Reaction score
Oh ..... that's the problem. If those defensive linemen would stop TIPPING THE passes, we would be winning.

Please stop playing defense Arizona, Dalton needs to play 7-on-7 and/or be throwing to a net.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This coaching staff is incompetent. Even when down, they should have kept feeding Zeke, because Dallas needed to re-establish it’s identity of running the ball, which they’ve completely gotten away from.
well said. FIRE ALL OF THEM.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Lucky that was a terrible throw. Would of been picked if it wasn't for a bad throw lol or the TE would of been murdered.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
There’s only one guy that can help this franchise and he’s not even a player, The Grim Reaper....

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
How long does the Jones show put up with this garbage? It's an all time low for the franchise.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is only one game... But I would seriously consider cutting Zeke tomorrow. I know, I know, he is not the cause of all the team woes, but for heaven's sake, he simply isn't worth the money... And, it would certainly send a message.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Dalton may have been considered the "best back up" QB in the NFL, but the Bengals got rid of him for a reason and there's a reason why no other team picked him up as a starter. If Dalton still had the talents to consistently start for and win games then some NFL team would have made him the starter for their team.

Hey we tried to hire Mahomes as backup QB but he didn't want the pay cut. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.