Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I swear I hate this team right now. They refuse to roll out. Just refuse. Our OC and DC refuse to adjust. This game don’t matter to them. Or the confidence of this team or the fans. 40 burger by the end and we are laughed off of our own field. And next week. They are ok with where we are at because we can just flip the switch..

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t even respond to those *****es any longer. Everything is Daks fault pay them no mind
There are definitely sometimes where it gets carried away, but to say Dak doesn't deserve every bit of criticism he is getting this game is delusional, and honestly you would be called just a fan

texbumthelife

Reaction score
The single biggest issue with the Cowboys, aside from Dak, is their complete inability to objectively evaluate their own talent. This is another one and done playoff team that’s getting to the post season solely on the back of a trash division.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Mike could not have them prepared this late in the season. Water Melons are out of season.

calico

Reaction score
Such an uninspired offensive scheme the second half of the season. I hate watching this crap that you can tell is going to fail pre snap.

Aven8

Reaction score
Great play caller we have. Where the hell is Lamb’s involvement? Get him the ball however you can

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok...we look horrible, Dak is awful, we're being outclassed and out coached.....big Mike is now Fat Mike, Jerry sucks, Garrett Sucks.........................well, it didn't make me feel better...OH Well..

Blake

Reaction score
whats with Dak getting passing tipped and blocked at the line?

can he not see the passing lanes

not just today all season

Just a hunch. But I suspect its partly because he doesn’t have good touch with the football. He can only throw line drives. Nothing soft with a little arc.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Comedy of errors continue to steamroll, even from the top tier players.

Heads just not into this game. Sign of an immature team.

How 1 week makes a difference.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
This is why its tough to win in the playoffs. There comes a game (today) where the d will play ok but not perfect. The other side of the ball needs to help out. It hasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.