Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Here's what scares me, we have now given away the 2nd seed.
Watch us lose to the Eagles next week. As we have done time and time again.

This team has no heart !

CB61

Reaction score
Tipped passes are a reflection of the offensive line which sucks
At least four of those though he threw right at budda Baker? I know he was under pressure but still you're looking right at the guy maybe the first time okay but the second third and fourth there's no excuse in my opinion anyway

just_catch_it

Reaction score
We are going to lose today and probably Next week in Phily going to the playoffs as the 4thb seed before getting beat! Same story Not enough Talent to compete

Cydios

Reaction score
Starting to believe the receivers are overrated. We don't have that tall 50/50 receiver. Just speed and routing.

fishspill

Reaction score
I swear I hate this team right now. They refuse to roll out. Just refuse. Our OC and DC refuse to adjust. This game don’t matter to them. Or the confidence of this team or the fans. 40 burger by the end and we are laughed off of our own field. And next week. They are ok with where we are at because we can just flip the switch..
It looks kinda like Lincoln Riley did to me. I think they might be looking at their next jobs.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Have to hand it to Arizona, they exposed us on both sides of the ball today. Doesn’t bode well if we rubber match in two weeks.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
We are so inconsistent.

One week we are world-beaters and the next week we are bottom-feeders.

slick325

Reaction score
Frontrunning offense. That is what this season has shown me by week 17. If they get points early...watch out. If they don't, the other team will wear out the defense and cruise to an easy win.

Status
Not open for further replies.