Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

snadler

Reaction score
On one hand this loss allows the boys to rest everyone next week, however on the other hand, this pretty much ends any notion that this is a super bowl caliber team..they had me believing for a bit, and I blame myself for that

sacase

Reaction score
Well I had superbowl dreams. This team just killed those. One and done in the playoffs. Guess I will save my money and not get tickets to the playoff game.

khiladi

Reaction score
Also, to add Moore came out against the Commanders with hurry up. He also started this game at hurry up.

That was how they tried getting this QB out of his ‘slump’…. Dak was throwing quick and should have had a pick 6 on a screen staring his WR down.

Now he’s back to having to make his reads again….

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Hope you fellow fans don't have high expectations for the playoffs.
We whip up on the bottom feeder teams.
But struggle against good teams.
No bad teams in the playoffs

bottleKids

Reaction score
It's crazy to me ... Dak fan boys blame refs, OL, MM, KM, our kicker, but never once will they admit any blame is on Dak. It's nuts...

robertfchew

Reaction score
Brah I like Prescott but his passing has become atrocious......
He’s not a 40 million dollar guy. He’s a dude you pay 10 mil and say we’re waiting for the next actual qb. He’s no better than the dip**** Washington signed

Syron

Reaction score
I love how this entire team has been a dumpster fire today, but Dak is the only one getting blamed. :facepalm:
Maybe you should read more of the posts. Everyone has been getting blamed. Doesn't change the fact that Dak sucks today.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
A TD by the Cards right here will put this one away. Dallas QB can't bring them back.
He’s the r Westbrook of the nfl. I for one will never believe in Dak again in life: I’ll root for him and hope for him, but won’t ever believe in him again. It’s not his fault He is what he is.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Ok...you Dak haters win. Now what? We can't win with Dak. We aren't gonna get a quarterback anytime soon. So what's the plan?????

Status
Not open for further replies.