Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
So are we missing speed on offense? I mean are they not getting open? We see Dak, but not the field.

Trajan

Reaction score
I’m afraid I’ll feel bad for Parsons, just like I did Ware, will never win anything while here. Maybe he can leave for a good team someday and win a ring.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Yeah I might be done with this game. Hopefully we'll beat those Iggles next week but it won't matter. :facepalm:
This team cannot be trusted. You see really good, and then really bad follows. It just sucks.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Boys woke up wrong side of the bed. When that happens, nothing but bad news and results.

Either that or they haven't even woke up!

fishspill

Reaction score
Looks like they had LT back and assumed he could cover 1-on-1 as usual. So far, he can’t.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Cowboys still pretenders. It will be another early exit from the playoffs. We wont be playing the Commanders, Giants, Falcons, etc.

And we are too undisciplined andypu cant count on Dak.

slick325

Reaction score
They need a score on defense and/or special 5eams. That happens, watch how the offense will amazingly come to life.

boysbeyond4ever

Reaction score
The Denver game all over again. The coaches sat back and relaxed and the players did too and this is what you get. It's like McCarthy is Wade Phillips with a better squad. He just doesn't keep this team focused every week. Getting them firing on all cylinders one week doesn't justify letting them sit back and chill the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.