Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

9of11

Reaction score
If this is our offense for the rest of the year….we will win games, we will possibly make the play offs….year 28 we can count on it…

JonesBoys

Reaction score
If you don’t have a dominant defense and you have to rely on a 40 million a year bus driver, it isn’t happening. This team is going nowhere and we should be used to it by now. Maybe that’s why when they win a couple of games we get all giddy.

CowboysSpursandAstros

Reaction score
The company line seems to rightfully always be that we won't win another Super Bowl as long as Jerry Jones is in charge, but I think just as much and or even more so, we won't win another Super Bowl as long as Roger Goodell is commissioner.

McMicah

Reaction score
And there he is. THAT right there is your true qb. You may all now begin the whole “it was a team loss” excuse making, but we ran the ball in the redzone bc Dak can’t be trusted. We traded a 4th round pick for a lottery player bc Dak can’t be trusted. And now you know why. This is who he is. He cannot overcome adversity. It is not in his DNA. He needs a perfect OL, he needs a great Defense. Otherwise, he’s worthless. Dak just scored 16 pts against the freaking cardinals

Bigdog

Reaction score
We got our coached, out scheme on both sides, out played and made some dumb mistakes with penalties. That is a recipe for disaster.

lsg13

Reaction score
I haven't been a Dak hater and I've had hope for him but I just don't think he is going to ever get us there... he's just a decent QB but I just don't believe he is a title contending QB...
Doesn't matter how many good receivers you have or how good you D is if the QB can't hold up his end of the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.