Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Dink and Dunk for most of the game didn't save them this time, so all those see defending Dak and McCarthy after 2 weeks, and there were A LOT OF YOU, this is what some of us were concerned about.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
It's such a cruel sport........I like this franchise, and I enjoy this forum. But it hurts so much knowing I'm never going to see us be a winning team. It doesn't matter who's coaching. It doesn't matter who's QB. None of it does. The Cowboys just can't be consistently good, and it hurts. It just hurts.
Glad the older folks on here got to enjoy some good times all I know is pain lol

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
we take this L and better come back with a fire next week. i will assume that all the told you so people are ready and willing to spend the next week talking about this and that. talk shows will enjoy it too.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The play-calling right there was suspect. I like Pollard as much as the next Cowboys fan, but I don't think those particular run plays are what I would have called there.
No one in their right mind should have made those play calls. Mike musta thought it was the third quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.