Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Why leave Weeden in this game? He hasn't done anything up to this point. Why not change horses?

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
Vaughn should have been put in after the first pick. Weeden has shown nothing all game, a full 40% of his yards are from one screen in the 1st.

Ren

Reaction score
We need to draft a QB high or this is what our future looks like

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
No problem. However, I don't think thats the issue with this game. Its been the offense and the passing. Weeden is the main problem. I hope we weed him out from ever starting for Dallas.

I hear you... and they weren't the main issue... that's obvious..... I think the 4-3 and Marinelli has done a good job of keeping things in front of us..... But our defense is average talent wise...

but as i've said several times during this game, and during the season... props to them, they play hard.

khiladi

Reaction score
At least Romo is still coaching... TWill went up to Romo.. Weeden is chilling on the bench...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
DeMarcus Lawrence sure doesn't have a burst off the ball like the old DeMarcus. It's early.

seamus18

Reaction score
Wow, it's time to find another backup QB. Probably won't do it, though.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It's amazing how this forum has gone from "The Cowboys can't do any wrong" to "The Cowboys can't do anything right."

I guess because I set my standards low, I'm not as disappointed. I'm encouraged by the offensive line. I still think it is very good. We just need to get better on the defense, and we need a healthy Romo. Or, we need to get a quarterback who can throw the ball to someone other than Dez Bryant.

Still, we're 6-3, better than I thought we'd be. And we lost (I assume we won't be coming back) to the best team in the NFC. Still pleasantly surprised.

Well considering I had the Cowboys finishing at 7-9, they've exceeded my expectations. I knew it was a mistake to put all the faith in Weeden and Romo's back makes the backup very important.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Cowboys starting to look like the 2013 version, slip and slide, could they also lose to the Jags?

Status
Not open for further replies.