Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Too lazy to go check, but, offhand, any of these guys piling on Weeden in the group of people who wanted him to start over a hypothetically-cleared-to-play Romo just a day or so ago?

You make your point Id, but the difference between the ******** and Cardinals defenses - night and day, sir. Night and day.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Hopefully this will give Weeden a little bit of something to take into the game next week if Romo doesn't play.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I realize AZ has sort of stopped caring but why can Weeden actually pass accurately now on this last drive while he was miles off under zero pressure earlier?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope..I laughed when we signed him and I laughed at everyone who thoughyt weeden was good....and dunbar

In fairness, though, SS, you laugh at everything the team does, so it's tough to get credit after the fact for just the ones that don't work out. But there were an awful lot of posters here who wanted to rest Romo today, cleared to play or not. I know, because I was pretty confused by it. We saw some of what we saw from Weeden today in the preseason.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Hey guys I've noticed that weeden doesn't seem to have a feel for the game. Is it just me?

2002-Upper-Deck-Baseball-Prospect-Premieres-Brandon-Weeden-Pitcher-Yankees.jpg

you may be right

Wayne02

Reaction score
Pad those
Hopefully, this will give Weeden some confidence going forward. Too little, too late today, though.

Nothing could give that bum confidence, he should be cut the moment that clock hits zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.