Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
kbman;2329442 said:
Where is Ray Donaldson?
That screw up belongs to Romo. It hit him in the hands, he just looked away at the wrong time :banghead:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Romo is audibling way too much. Call the play and run it. Why is Romo taking so much time to snap the ball?

Novacek84

Reaction score
Our defense is awful. That 3rd and 17 disaster of a play turned this game.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Never thought I'd be glad to see TO yelling on the sideline. I mean enough is enough. Sloppyness sloppyness sloppyness.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Mark Stepnoski is in his living room shoving dissolvable weed baggies up his colon/bunghole right now

cowboys4life

Reaction score
wow so we have one of the best recievers if not the best in the game and we cant even get him the ball yet they get this scrub breaston the ball......easy!!! PATHETIC....

jerry needs to get into wades...you know what and tell him he needs to get rid of the DC and ST coach!!! we wont go far playing like this...its the flippin cardinals...geez

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
So far our defense has allowed the Cardinals to get out of poor field position and long down and distances in the second half. We can't afford that the way the offense is playing.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2329451 said:
it's official, Andre Gurode is ****ing ********

Was that on Romo or Gurode, that snap looked perfectly catchable to me. Think it hit him in the shoulder pad.

Ren

Reaction score
most annoying thing about games like this is just how bad they're playing, the cards have been just begging to lose this game and yet here we are tied in the 4th cause we're playing down to our opponents again :bang2:

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
ninja;2329455 said:
Romo is audibling way too much. Call the play and run it. Why is Romo taking so much time to snap the ball?

he thinks he's peyton manning.

only he isn't.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
jobberone;2329449 said:
That's on Romo

yeah, he should read the D, watch the play clock AND look out for bad snaps that go 3 ft wide

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Do the Cowboys even practice? I'm starting to think they just do interviews or something because they look less prepared every week. Way to circle the wagons...or not...

landryscorner

Reaction score
dbair1967;2328896 said:
That pretty much is all that needs to be said...what a disgrace

Its only week six folks, and you can almost take it to the bank. This team has no shot at winning a championship.

The defense finally sorta shows up, and the offense, special teams and coaching totally go south. Why the hell with two TO's left would you not use one on that last possession after Owens caught the pass?

The Cards gave up 56 pts and 6 TD passes two weeks ago.

Just pathetic.

Player of the half is clearly Patrick Crayton.

I agree this team has no business in the SB, none at all