Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yet, we keep watching our beloved team. Even after the umpteenth idiotic screwup. Let's go Cowboys!!!

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
I have no idea how this team ever got labeled a Super Bowl contender. Not even close.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
This team is deteriorating under Wade Phillips.

And our pass rush has been non existant the second half. All I see is our rusher running into blockers. No one is attacking the gaps, and Ware isn't attacking the outside or inside, he's just running right straight into the LT.

mmohican29

Reaction score
what gives with this defense. 3 quarters sterling one fluke play and now we can't get ANY mojo back. Speaks to this team's mental toughness which is seriously lacking

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Romo should have caught that snap stop blaming Gurode. i mean it wasnt a great snap but it was catchable

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Novacek84;2329458 said:
Our defense is awful. That 3rd and 17 disaster of a play turned this game.

I agree. We had momentum then and let it get away off a fluke tipped pass they turned into a first down. And, we just let then get off their own 5 yard line.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Our LBs are a worthless bunch. (And no I'm not counting Ware and Ellis and Spencer as LBs since they line up on the line. Zach Thomas is old and should retire today. Bradie James talks good but plays soft and Carpenter is the highest paid special teams player in the league. None of them can tackle to save their lives.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

4th quarter

Warner rolling right smashed, up high, cuaght over 2 people .

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DWhite Fan;2329468 said:

did you see him on the fumble earlier in the game, looking at it?

looking at Romo while ROmo tried to get him to snap it?

then again?