Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
xWraithx;2329873 said:
those mother F***IN refs have to get their hairy balls involved don't they? I WANT TO SERIOUSLY SLICE THEIR F***ING FACES!

Easy there, killer.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Rampage;2329891 said:
too little too late just like against washington.

Yep.

We were up 14-7 and had all the momentum with the Cards having a 3rd and 17. Next thing you know it's 24-14.

Pathetic.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
A comedy of errors today. The 2008 Cowboys have major problems. I see this as the beginning of the end.

Mike_45

Reaction score
Do any of yall think the cadillac commercial chick is hot in a weird way or is there to much of an equine influence there?

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
sillycon;2329897 said:
This game isn't on Folk.... and he's been great for us...

maybe my tv is different than yours.

mine says we're losing by 3.

i also saw nick folk miss an easy fg before the half.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Yes, I said it. They think they are too good. We got outplayed today period. Put Burnett at Outside Linebacker instead of Ellis. Romo needs to hold the ball up higher, and stop thinking he has all day in the pocket. We should of used Jones, more on offense. Defense is way to predictable. Wake up Boys, reality check. Nothing comes easy in this league. Bust your butt in practice, and these games we can win.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Mike_45;2329908 said:
Do any of yall think the cadillac commercial chick is hot in a weird way or is there to much of an equine influence there?

the one w/ the annoying accent?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Mike_45;2329839 said:
Nah, just trying to lighten the mood in here a little :laugh2:

What are the poker road podcasts?

It's a cool radio podcast where they follow the Major Poker tournaments and have interviews with the players, screw around, etc. They joke around and say "Dirka, Dirka, Dirka" all the time, so I thought you may be a listener.

If you like poker, I'm sure you'll enjoy it:

http://www.pokerroad.com/pokerroad_radio/10-11-08/

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
That late TD will give Wade plenty of ammo for the post game PC..

"Well shucks that late TD just shows me how hard those guys work and I'm so proud of them that they have a never say die attitude."

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Mike_45;2329908 said:

which one? I've seen 2 so far