Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***Game Thread*** 2nd Half

Novacek84

Reaction score
We still suck but that's why Marion Barber is the best thing about this team.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Wow, penalty on us, touch down on us, and Dre is a mental midget. hahahahahah yay!!!

Ren

Reaction score
if only the rest of the team had Barbers heart :bang2:

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
those mother F***IN refs have to get their hairy balls involved don't they? I WANT TO SERIOUSLY SLICE THEIR F***ING FACES!

slomoxn

Reaction score
I know I'm a new poster but I have been reading on here for 1 1/2 years now, just never cared to post. After being sick of watching our boys play lackluster each of the past few weeks I ask? Is it all them. I don't believe they are the team to beat any longer but still a very good team. Their problem is that every team they play is playing in the super bowl that week. For the Cowboys its just another regular game, unfortunately the elite teams can play in the superbowl most if not all weeks. The funny thing is the teams they play are not the same after the game, putting so much into playing the boys they don't have anything left for the next few weeks.
As for me I'm waiting for them to get fired up and start playing angry I haven't seen it yet and they will lose more games cause the other teams are hyped to be playing the boys. Wade needs to become an a**hole and cut some heads off but we'll see. P.S. Tell Stewart to double Fitzgerald