Cowboys Vs Cardinals ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
marchetta said:
This is off the topic, but I'm watching the 49er/Raiders game here in CA, while I'm listening to the Dallas game, and Randall Williams just caught a TD pass. He also caught a nice 10 yd pass on a curl route during the TD drive. He showed pretty good hands, that being said, he'll probably disappear by the time the regular season starts.
One of the best preseason WR's ever. With the WR's Oakland has, he will buried on the depth chart and not see the field much.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
roughneck266 said:
It sure seems to be falling, but it is not regular sky falling season yet so we will just have to wait and see
I wouldn't agree with that. We are playing a team that could win their division this year.

marchetta

Reaction score
Luckly there's still time to cancel my nfl radio pass and get my $29 back? I've got 6 days to decide. I think I better wait 'til next season before purchasing a Direct TV NFL Season Ticket!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikman really questioning the reason to change Henson's throwing motion. Interesting observation. "At this level you get what you get and I'm not sure the best thing to do is start changing the way a player does some things like changing a throwing motion of a QB."

thssanders

Reaction score
Just got home from the colts game. How did our defense look in the first half? Sounds like the offense was terrible

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thssanders said:
Just got home from the colts game. How did our defense look in the first half? Sounds like the offense was terrible
If we improve some we can reach terrible on offense. The defense was a little better than average.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boy's fan in Giant land said:
Gotta figure Romo's got a big lead for the #2 slot at this point. Henson's just too erratic.
Aikman pretty much said it is BP's fault for screwing with his throwing motion.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thssanders said:
That bad, huh. Romo's numbers look good though, along with thompson.
The o-line was pretty bad. The Cardinals brought some heat. Rogers hurt again.

bags

Reaction score
Woohoo!!

We exploded into the backfield
who cares if it's garbage time :)