Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread ***

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Running back or linebacker with our high first round draft pick?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
For those of you that missed the game here's a summary to help you catch up:
mIeWCMj.gif

Thats the cowboys blue alright .

DanA

Reaction score
MM needs to tell KM to run more WCO concepts with this crappy line. We need to go to shorter routes and let the WR make plays after the catch.

I don’t think the routes could be much shorter than the gazzilion screen passes we seemed to throw.

coult44

Reaction score
Do we have any good defensive players? Not could be, will be, used to be, di we have any current good players on defense

Buzzbait

Reaction score
That incompetence was established by the ‘leader’ that is the QB. The team carried over the same garbage play that was established by this guy setting the tempo the whole season. This is the end result of the Dak experiment. Like I said, we are now in the stages of Philbin as OL coach and having to rebuild an OL because we made Dak “the franchise” when he was utter trash..

It appears that hate is a way of life for you. You thrive on it. If we had a good team, you'd quit out of boredom.

Motorola

Reaction score
"Let's go Cardinals" chants at Cowboys Stadium at the end of that game. We used to go to Phoenix and have 75% of the crowd. This is symbolic of what Dumb and Dumber have done to this franchise.

Well done. The franchise is officially destroyed.
St. Louis \ Phoenix \ Arizona Cardinals Fans can boast their team put the two worst losses to the Dallas Cowboys on Monday Night Football:
November 16, 1970 - - 38 - 0
October 19, 2020 - ----- 38 - 10

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’m a big Dak supporter. I’ve always thought we should sign him long term because he can win a Super Bowl. He’s worth the money. But I’ve changed my mind a bit. He’s still worth the money and he can still win a Super Bowl, but not with this team. It’s just too bad and has far too many holes. I don’t think Tom Brady in his prime could win a Super Bowl with this team. It also has a quitter mentality in far too many players. If I was a Dak, I’d tell Jerry I didn’t want to be in Dallas and see if Jerry would let him walk or at least try to tag and trade him. I also believe we should try to trade Cooper in the off-season or even now. Again, not because I don’t like him, but because we’re not going to win anything any time soon and we have plenty of other good receivers. I’d love to trade Lawerence as well, but no other team is that stupid. The bottom line is this team needs a complete reconstruction. It’s a failure for whatever reason.

JayFord

Reaction score
Where do we go from here?

Washington has an offense that is just as bad as the Giants.......

so im guessing they put up 38 as well

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Man alive, there are some dogs on this team. Absolute dogs, all enabled by owner and son. You reap what you sow, and Jerry’s had His hands all over this mess since Jimmy left

MikeB80

Reaction score
Somebody's head has to roll....this is just unacceptable. If McCarthy isn't willing to make a move on D...then can them all....name Kellen head coach.

Moore is one of the problems. Has been since last year. We are not in the big 12. This is the nfl. He has put together an offense to throw the ball on every down with Dak. Its a bad offense that makes lots of mistakes and produces very little when games are close or when the other team comes after the qb...no matter who the qb is.

and for some reason the owners have given him the power and forced him on the long time veteran head coach.

this organization is a catastrophe of errors.