Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

CWR

Reaction score
Another thing, for those who picked them to be bad, who thinks we're bad, who dislikes the coach and the QB, I have a question for you. If you think these players/coaches/team is bad, then why complain when they do something bad? Obviously they're bad so they're going to do bad things.

Most are just negative miserable people who are venting away life's frustrations. Their mentality goes well beyond the football field.

The recency bias on this board is laughable. We win the next 2 games and it will be sunshine and rainbows again.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NO it means players lost focus not the coach ok these are RICH EXPEREINCED Grown *** MEN.. they just played bad thats it.

blue---- they did do that...they all played bad on offense..until 4th quarter....what i am really ticked off at is why does 2 high safeties and fake movement by defense rattle Dak so much?...coaches

need to help Dak just settle down go through reads and rip the ball....just like he was taught prior to 2019 season by that back up QB...then Dak came out like house of fire first 3 games then

we went back into toilet....we got to get these lineman push against the wall and put fear of God in them....you better beat dude in front of you or else?...i say scheme it up good and Dak let it rip

blueblood70

Reaction score
blue---- they did do that...they all played bad on offense..until 4th quarter....what i am really ticked off at is why does 2 high safeties and fake movement by defense rattle Dak so much?...coaches

need to help Dak just settle down go through reads and rip the ball....just like he was taught prior to 2019 season by that back up QB...then Dak came out like house of fire first 3 games then

we went back into toilet....we got to get these lineman push against the wall and put fear of God in them....you better beat dude in front of you or else?...i say scheme it up good and Dak let it rip
need run game need an OL and OC to actually have an offense that balanced not easy to defend weve become one dimensional and they know what coming..that not on dak..its Moore and the OL!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
need run game need an OL and OC to actually have an offense that balanced not easy to defend weve become one dimensional and they know what coming..that not on dak..its Moore and the OL!

Moore coaching and looking like the paper boy he is