Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Dak had a bad game and yes usually teams play more prevent defense. This game probably felt like a larger loss margin to some fans than it actually was. There were too many stalled drives with penalties early in the game. A lack of execution, and just uninspiring plays. However, as bad as that all seemed the Cowboys still had a nice opportunity in the 4th quarter to win and then Dak fumbled. There's a few individual moments that changed the course of the game, but the game was closer than it probably felt.
Dak has too many of these “bad games” to be paid $40 million. He’s robbing Jerry; he’s done this his entire career: he beats up on the bad teams and struggles versus the good teams. We’re stuck with this loser for at least three more years.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still can't believe....Elliott and Pollard combined...12 carries....for 25. :omg:

That's what has to change or we have no chance.

But the OL has been bad in the run game for most of the season now. I don't think it's fixable this year.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That's what has to change or we have no chance.

But the OL has been bad in the run game for most of the season now. I don't think it's fixable this year.

We never attack the edges w/ Pollard....and Elliott always seems to run to contact.....instead of finding daylight. :banghead:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm going to say this and get off because I don't want to listen to the nonsense today. It's pointless being anything other than the 1 seed in this new featured playoff system since we wouldn't have gotten a bye anyways. We still play at least one game at home, and unless we were the 1 seed, we still have to play 3 games to make it to the dance anyways, so we're still in good shape. We play better on the road anyways.

Last edited:

mrmojo

Reaction score
Dak spends way too much time making adjustments at LOS....it just ruins tempo....and when the play is adjusted its either a dive right or a check down....frustrating.

9of11

Reaction score
His play calling has no flow most of the time. It’s seems like he’s throwing darts in order to make a play call. And the Oline is just not getting the job done at all. I don’t know if the players are on their last leg or if the scheme and Oline coaching is putrid. Maybe both.
The Oline is not as good as they used to be....Zack is the only legit one we have and he's going toward the back end of his career too....Tyronn is at the back end of his career and not as good as he used to be...Conner Williams wasnt that good coming out of college...he was ok while he played for Texas and was always beaten...we need some Oline in free agency or drafting...and we need another QB....Dak too comfortable being the only one...

9of11

Reaction score
As bad as things looked for most of the game, we're looking at a different 4th quarter if our idiot kicker doesn't shank 35-40 yarders.
Yup, right from the start that miss gave AZ momentum and they never lost it the rest of the game.....the opening drive in third sealed our fate....