Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

lsg13

Reaction score
Nope....we are locked into the 4th seed.....we will play either the Cards again....or the Rams... if the 49ers beat them w/ their backup QB.

My money is on....we get the Cards again. :thumbup:

The good news is....I don't think we showed them much on offense or defense. Thought we played really conservative today. Almost too conservative. Anyway....not scared of a rematch. You key on #1.....and blitz the crap out of him.
well you are right that we didn't show them much today, there is that.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
THIS TEAM my team. OUR ream. has been exactly what we say today and this season.
A rollercoaster adventure of ups and downs... just like we have been for the past 25 years.
Today, against a good team.... the natural and obvious outcome happened.. .we lost.

Being a fan, is being LOYAL, being on the good times and on the bad times. But many idiots here, are ZOMBIE FANS that want to think what we are not. THE DALLAS COWBOYS ARE, have been and seems WILL CONTINUE TO BE, a mediocre team
THE CONSTANT of this team has been mediocrity and this is our standard, what we are and what it seems we will keep being.

I really pitty all the fans that want to fool themselves
:hammer:

Ren

Reaction score
Offense seems to work better with Wilson than Gallup he’s more versatile. That said they were awful almost unwatchable for 3qtrs.

games hardly ever upset me any more nor get me to excited, 26 years of mediocrity will do that, but this game upset me at one point it felt like we had more drops than catches and Every first we made was called back, that missed fumble at the end was just the diarrhea icing on this turd cake

AyeAtey

Reaction score
If the Oline and running game doesn’t get it together this team is toast. There’s absolutely no excuse for how our line got just absolutely pummeled today by a team missing key pieces. Hopefully the embarrassment will motivate them. If it doesn’t, it just shows they’re done.
Yup, those big boys need to get their act straight. Quite puzzling why they can't.

gmb1

Reaction score
This is absolutely unacceptable and it starts up front. If it goes this way in the playoffs, we’ll be one and done.
Hopefully this will be fixed soon or we'll definitely have to fix it in the offseason. I just think it might be broken beyond repair at this point.

Mannix

Reaction score
Suck eggs to the guy during the game that blasted me for saying that we have no Home Field advantage at The Dump (South)....he actually bragged that we had only lost 2 games....3 now....5-3. Even if it was 6-2, is that something to get excited about when compared to others that take care of business at home on a regular basis? Nobody fears playing in the gigantic playground where you can leave your seat at half and buy a beer and crotchless panties for the Mrs.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
hey let me show you nother wr screen because that worked in college

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
well we ave to pass it 40 times just ask KM....and his boise state O
I agree we should run the ball, but we can’t. The Oline is trash. They’re either committing penalties that kill drives or getting bulldozed. What’s the answer?

pitt33

Reaction score
The offense sucks and thats on Dak and KM...Km has a problem with a run game for sure adn Dak looks confused
Moore can leave.

Always happens when you have a former quarterback as the coordinator. No run game to lean on. Gives up on it much too soon.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
not even close..team fought lost by 3 and had far too many OL penalties a coach can't control. The OL was horrible, can't run plays if you can't block..it happens. Moving on

blue---i am not the one who examined that....too many penalties means team not ready for whatever reason.....we did not look good until 4th quarter...we finally figured that part out