Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moore can leave.

Always happens when you have a former quarterback as the coordinator. No run game to lean on. Gives up on it much too soon.

cant disagree...i can see some passing to start to open things up....but O Line has to get use to run blocking hard....to bring down safety....no one is afraid of our run game we need to fix that

IceBowler

Reaction score
Dallas needs a Center and LG in the worst way.

Anyway, the game next week has no meaning. Sit everyone and hope the Cards aren't the draw.

lit doesn’t matter who the draw is IF this team plays with intensity. Now, how to get them to do that is totally beyond me ..

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The saga continues.

FIIzY5VXEAcLIyd

OUCH that one hurts

pitt33

Reaction score
cant disagree...i can see some passing to start to open things up....but O Line has to get use to run blocking hard....to bring down safety....no one is afraid of our run game we need to fix that
Glad you see it my way Gor Man

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
He holds true to his inconsistency! And people actually believe this team can go on a playoff run. Dak isnt that good and it shows when a team comes after him.
You mean like how Mahomes looked in the Super Bowl when his Oline was a sieve? Funny how a pitiful Oline makes a QB look so bad (part Dak’s fault and a LOT the Oline’s fault).

Brooksey

Reaction score
We ran the ball 12 times for 25 yards?
Really? Aren't you embarrassed? With the way our defense is playing? Wow

That's how you get run out of the league ask JG

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah KM is not great ... he is less than good right now
Moore isn't the one dropping balls, letting throws get tipped, holding the defense, etc, etc, etc. The play calling was fine, if the players didn't screw it up.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Don't kid yourself....refs had a hand in this BS. :banghead:

Did you notice the zebras threw the laundry away in the fourth quarter?

There were calls for both sides, but towards the end of the third quarter they went silent with the laundry.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
The refs missed a delay of game & a fumble on the same play & it cost Dallas an opportunity to win the game. Typical.

Oh, & thanks Zuerlein for giving Dallas 3 losses.

pitt33

Reaction score
you all are well most of you the worst cowboy fans ive ever seen.,.we made mistakes many more then ive ever seen the OL was horrendous and we missed fg lose by 3 and somehow you lose all faith. Bunch of losers is what you are and thats fact..we will win playoff games this game means nothing. Its week-to-week league and this wasn't our week. Got it..

that's right i said it sideline me if you want most fo you are the very worst fans ive ever encountered..
Ahh be quiet.