Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me understand why we run the ball with zeke. It is literally a waste of a down. I'd rather dak throw it 50 times and use his legs.

gmb1

Reaction score
Pretty typical no accountability for the defensive performance. No turnovers. No huge momentum plays on defense. :rolleyes:

tcc0808

Reaction score
This team is not elite.

We may win one in the playoffs, depending on the match up, but we are not playing well.

Questionable QB play, bad playcalling, dropped balls etc. We're not a championship team.

It sucks to get our hopes up, but we've benefitted from a terrible division and easy schedule.
Honestly though what team is elite??? Green Bay maybe? Any given Sunday……

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He shouldn't be here next season for sure... not sure this season really matters with the way Dak has been playing the last couple months, it will be a short playoff season.
Yeah Dak has been bad for sure but with a kicker and a coach who can clock manage we could have won this game, dont you agree?

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Worst possible scenario since Zona clearly has Dallas's number and Dallas will now probably host them in two weeks

75boyz

Reaction score
I have very strong doubts of seeing this team go on a 3 to 4 game run of defeating playoff level quarterbacks, defenses and coaches.

But to make matters worse, this year's team is probably the best one since the last best chance team of 2007.

And they're still not nearly good enough.

jmo

Last edited: