Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

Rajveer

Reaction score
why can't dak get to play Washington every week?

or was the calf hurting again? boohoo
Yes that dang calf made him miss that field goal. How dare he kick it that way. Also his running game is declined, I mean for being a top tiered running back, he did not do much. I cannot even begin to talk about his catching skills. He drops so many passes, it is unbelievable. He definitely needs better gloves. To top it all of, his play calling is horrid. How dare he call those plays. He needs to also get pulled from the water boy duties, he is just not doing it right out there. In games like Football, tennis and golf it is all on one guy to produce.

blueblood70

Reaction score
OL was horrible

we made every mistake you can MAKE IN A GAME AND LOST BY 3.. calm down..

its not the qb its the OL!

bad luck not getting the false start or the fumble think about that.,.wont happen every game got this one out of the way.,.i have faith we will play well in the playoffs. Need to OL to really get it fixed

you are blind if you cant see the OL from the start to the finish were horrible and that needs to get cleaned up.hard to play offense when they can't block, open holes and have like 6 holding penalties and a few false starts and bad snap.

think about that while you are whining like a bunch of babies.

that where im leaving this, goodnight

we will succeed in the payoffs book it/

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Tough team loss. I think we can beat them in two weeks. The Eagles game is worthless for next week now.

Yup.....they will treat that like a bye....and sit everyone.....really hate that we do this. It never works. The following week...we come out sluggish....not ready to play.

terra

Reaction score
We did not play well enough to win. Bottom line. And at home. This team is not going anywhere in the playoffs.

lsg13

Reaction score
Yeah Dak has been bad for sure but with a kicker and a coach who can clock manage we could have won this game, dont you agree?
Well yeah a kicker and better clock management would definitely have helped the cause.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That was a FUMBLE!! As a ref why not call it a fumble & have it reviewed anyway??? Makes no sense. These refs are unbelievable!

JayFord

Reaction score
idk what to say

losses happen the team is 11-5 not 4-12......

Kyler Murray has Dallas number he missed a ton of shots but he makes so many plays with his legs

next time we play them i suggest we key in on him running and if he hits some big plays from the pocket so be it

Gaede

Reaction score
Can we fire Zuerelin already?

How many points, and games, has this dude cost us this year?