Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

triplets_93

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't need or care about the money. He will be dead soon and the team will begin to win again. He is a piece of **** that made a bargain with the Devil to win those Super Bowls. We are paying for it.
I never said Jerry needed the $$. Jerry is a Businessman first and foremost. He enjoys making money, money he doesn't need.

9of11

Reaction score
Cannot beat good teams.
Yup, and I dont think Dak is the man.....He cant step up his game when he needs too......I'm begging to wonder the same thing about Kellen.....Once denver smacked the **** out of us....everyone is doing the same to stop our offense....its the bad teams that cant stop the offense....the good ones and any team with a slight defense no matter who is missing can stop our offense....bad sign for kellen....

blueblood70

Reaction score
you all are well most of you the worst cowboy fans ive ever seen.,.we made mistakes many more then ive ever seen the OL was horrendous and we missed fg lose by 3 and somehow you lose all faith. Bunch of losers is what you are and thats fact..we will win playoff games this game means nothing. Its week-to-week league and this wasn't our week. Got it..

that's right i said it sideline me if you want most fo you are the very worst fans ive ever encountered..

Praxit

Reaction score
..I bet Quinn and Moore left the building, Uber waiting outside.. lol

jsb357

Reaction score
arizona had better game plan

murray played better than dak

defense identity is turnovers and without them they are weak

lsg13

Reaction score
OL was horrible

we made every mistake you can MAKE IN A GAME AND LOST BY 3.. calm down..

its not the qb its the OL!

bad luck not getting the false start or the fumble think about that.,.wont happen every game got this one out of the way.,.i have faith we will play well in the playoffs. Need to OL to really get it fixed

you are blind if you cant see the OL from the start to the finish were horrible and that needs to get cleaned up.hard to play offense when they can't block, open holes and have like 6 holding penalties and a few false starts and bad snap.

think about that while you are whining like a bunch of babies.

that where im leaving this, goodnight

we will succeed in the payoffs book it/
I'm not a Dak hater, I think he can be really good but his OL didn't make him over through receivers or throw right into on coming DB's or stop him from running for 2 yards and a first down... He played bad today.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team is the same fraud we've seen for 25+ years. 1 and done in the playoffs, guaranteed.

awwwwww skin---- maybe this year calls go our way ball bounces our way and we cut loose play out of our minds?????

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Zeke runs today:
4, -1, 2, -1, 6, 3, 3, 1, -1

4 of Zeke's 9 runs were the equivalent of Dak just chucking the ball into the 3rd row.

FreePollard

Reaction score
Let's be honest....17 carries for 45 yards.....it's going to win you many games. Gotta be more balance. We got down....and threw the running game out the window.

Lost the time of possession game 36 to 24.....that can't happen in 2 weeks. :popcorn:
Let's be honest...Zeke is washed and isn't half the runner Pollard is but we continue feeding him the ball because we have an idiot owner who still makes personnel decisions. Same stupid owner is the reason we have had so many awful head coaches still Jimmy Johnson.

I hate to say it but this team won't win another SB until Jerry is gone.

triplets_93

Reaction score
We didn't play our best, and, we lost. That's something to be ashamed of, for the entire organization, top to bottom.

dmark1

Reaction score
This team is the same fraud we've seen for 25+ years. 1 and done in the playoffs, guaranteed.

Yep, same old fools gold. Nothing new. Bored as hell with them. I have watched them for FIFTY FIVE years....and this year is the last.

I am rooting for the Saints from now on. Once Jerry croaks and IF Stephen hires a football GM maybe I will come back but this filth isn't the Dallas Cowboys. Its the Arkansas Losers.