Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals post game thread***

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Players ate the cheese. Hopefully this serving of humble pie shuts us up and puts us back to work. Cowboys play better when they aren't full of themselves. Gonna be tough to bounce back against the Patriots because BB will watch this game tape and bring it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well there you go.
A humiliating kick in the crotch.
One thing for the o to struggle when three of your stating line is undrafted players.

However the defense really spit the bit.
Thank you the first person today that actually admits that the defense sucked the offensive line sucked guys we're not getting open and we lost the game and yet I don't know there were a few people here blaming #4 and I'm sorry but his interception was desperation they were down by two scores and after you run seven straight times which is still a head scratcher and then you try to force the ball and there's nobody open that is not on the quarterback that is on the whole entire team was bad today

Surfguy

Reaction score
So you beat the Giants 40 - 0 and lost to the Cardinals and the Giants beat the Cardinals. What's that tell you? Wheels on the bus go round and round.

John813

Reaction score
I just smashed my TV in front of 30 guests at my party because of the game. My wife just took our crying kids and said they’re all spending the week at a hotel. This team has ruined my life and my party. I can’t handle this anymore. Goodbye Cowboys. I am no longer a fan.

Figured this would be fun to post again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Players ate the cheese. Hopefully this serving of humble pie shuts us up and puts us back to work. Cowboys play better when they aren't full of themselves. Gonna be tough to bounce back against the Patriots because BB will watch this game tape and bring it.
You know it's hard to play without four starting Pro Bowl players and the refs decided to throw 75% of the flags on us it was ridiculous blaming the team for not being ready when there's obvious reasons we weren't ready on the road missing a lot of players and the rest decided to be the 12th man

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Penalties were out of control. That’s on the coaching staff 100%.
Playcalling was atrocious in the red zone.
Dak did not play well.
Defense got pimp slapped all day long.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
giphy.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whatcho got a hangnail??

Ahh it’s cool just sit this week. We got it.