Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys planned to activate Cam Erving off injured reserve to serve as the swing tackle Monday vs. Arizona but he reported some sickness. The next option was to place him on the COVID-19 list but that was not allowed, according to sources. Fleming and the entire organization has tested negative. Fleming remains on IR and is eligible to return next week.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Carson

Reaction score
The Cowboys planned to activate Cam Erving off injured reserve to serve as the swing tackle Monday vs. Arizona but he reported some sickness. The next option was to place him on the COVID-19 list but that was not allowed, according to sources. Fleming and the entire organization has tested negative. Fleming remains on IR and is eligible to return next week.

i

Im going to just start calling him Can’t Get Right

JayFord

Reaction score
So, which little known Cardinal becomes a star tonight?

How long before the Dak Mafia ("fans") goes after Andy Dalton?

Will the Cardinals punt before halftime?
Im being completely honest.....like no joke the Cardinals wont punt the first half and they probably put up 27

eternaljester81

Reaction score
I'm a little concerned about LVE. Just over a month ago he broke his collarbone. Will it hold up if he meets a 230 pound running back going full speed in the gap? Linebacker is a really high impact position.

The bone is either healed or it isn’t. Can’t believe they’d clear him if it wasn’t healed. While Romo broke the same clavicle twice, it wasn’t the same spot.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score

nope. Zeke and Pollard fumble the ball most likely in the first Q. Dalton throws an interception or fumbles the ball. Gotta get that slow start quota in of course.

defense allows every third down conversion. Jaylon looks lost again. Poe stands out there and looks useless. D-Law goes back to space and doesn’t do much. They won’t even pressure Kyler most likely.

This team may be toast this game.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Im being completely honest.....like no joke the Cardinals wont punt the first half and they probably put up 27

Do we block the XP, or does the kicker just simply miss?... lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
nope. Zeke and Pollard fumble the ball most likely in the first Q. Dalton throws an interception or fumbles the ball. Gotta get that slow start quota in of course.

defense allows every third down conversion. Jaylon looks lost again. Poe stands out there and looks useless. D-Law goes back to space and doesn’t do much. They won’t even pressure Kyler most likely.

This team may be toast this game.
Yeah, but you're the 1-15 guy.
Doesn't mean I don't like your posts... I do!

MikeB80

Reaction score

Running Back Chase Edmonds. I expect him to break a big run.

The cardinals punt game is an issue. They had a punt blocked vs carolina and a few others almost blocked this year. Could be a spot where Dallas swings the game tonight if they can make them punt.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Running Back Chase Edmonds. I expect him to break a big run.

The cardinals punt game is an issue. They had a punt blocked vs carolina and a few others almost blocked this year. Could be a spot where Dallas swings the game tonight if they can make them punt.

that would imply that our special teams is good enough to make a play on bad punts. They are not.

MikeB80

Reaction score
that would imply that our special teams is good enough to make a play on bad punts. They are not.

if they found a weakness in film study and they put a plan together to attack the weakness they are.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Defense won’t be able to contain D-Hop or Kyler. Doubt we’ll even be able to catch up to Larry Fitzgerald’s old self. This defense is completely unreliable, and now that the Cardinals (and our next opponents) know they’re playing Dalton and not Dak, they studied and practiced for Dalton, unlike the Giants last week who were prepared for Dak only.

Silver lining is, it can’t get much worse than this.

You must be a lot of fun at parties....pitty parties...:lmao:

fivetwos

Reaction score

i

I've never seen someone confused with someone else so often.

He actually did this mid tweet and it wasnt questioned.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Man if this game was is in Arizona I'd feel a bit different about it.

Tell you what....dont go asking Dalton to bring us from behind per usual.

Better come out playing good football.

Status
Not open for further replies.