Game Day *** Cowboys vs Cardinals pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lets hope for clean game solid in all phases and not be down 15 with 5mins to go, im so over that..

Run, screens, reverses, end arounds, timing based throw's and big chunks off PA.., defensively better have spy on Murray..they watched that CLE game and are licking their chops, stop the run first watch Murray and hopefully our pass rush can get there so our DBs arent further exposed..
:flagwave:
start fast !!! lets do this!!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristi is on the pregame at the moment and she said LVE will play and has the radio in his helmet along with Smith and Frances Bernard.

She said Leon Lett said of hamilton, has good feet and length and can play really well.

The roof and the doors are open for the first time this year. In 11 years this is only the 17th time they both have been open and Dallas is 8-8 in those games. It is cool and will get colder tonight.

Kristi expects Bernard to play in the base defense like he did last week and then thomas will play in the nickel and odd formations along with LVE. She thinks Smith will get some snaps off because Jaylon is the only one who has played every defensive snap this year so far. HE might play on the edge tonight rushing the passer some.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lets hope for clean game solid in all phases and not be down 15 with 5mins to go, im so over that..

Run, screens, reverses, end arounds, timing based throw's and big chunks off PA.., defensively better have spy on Murray..they watched that CLE game and are licking their chops, stop the run first watch Murray and hopefully our pass rush can get there so our DBs arent further exposed..
:flagwave:
start fast !!! lets do this!!
My best friend since I was a child is a wakeboarder in Cen-Tex. Over 40 and still crushes it. I mean crushes it.
Haven't seen him since this disease started.
Really miss him.
JP. Wild guy.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Kristi is on the pregame at the moment and she said LVE will play and has the radio in his helmet along with Smith and Frances Bernard.

She said Leon Lett said of hamilton, has good feet and length and can play really well.

The roof and the doors are open for the first time this year. In 11 years this is only the 17th time they both have been open and Dallas is 8-8 in those games. It is cool and will get colder tonight.

Kristi expects Bernard to play in the base defense like he did last week and then thomas will play in the nickel and odd formations along with LVE. She thinks Smith will get some snaps off because Jaylon is the only one who has played every defensive snap this year so far. HE might play on the edge tonight rushing the passer some.
well no cold down on the field really, perfect football weather. Players will enjoy it..

blueblood70

Reaction score
My best friend since I was a child is a wakeboarder in Cen-Tex. Over 40 and still crushes it. I mean crushes it.
Haven't seen him since this disease started.
Really miss him.
JP. Wild guy.
whats his name? im 50 and that was taken this year ie avatar,,i still have some decent tricks left.. went yesterday to the river given no game..:)

Xwalker is also an old wakeboarder,,

MikeB80

Reaction score
Babe on the pregame.....Kyler Murray is a much better quarterback than Mayfield. Said Mayfield does not see the field well and misses lots of stuff, Murray sees it all. Also mentioned that this is the third week in a row the cowboys have played a qb under 6"1

erod

Reaction score
Kyler Murray is 7-0 at this stadium.

He went 42-0 in high school and won three state championships at the highest classification.

He runs 4.3 and has a cannon arm.

This is going to be a challenge.

MikeB80

Reaction score

He went 42-0 in high school and won three state championships at the highest classification.

I thought it was 10-0?

He also throws the ball up for grabs a lot.

Carson

Reaction score

True.

But Lions say hello this year

Status
Not open for further replies.