Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Murray and Dak will go nuts today. Last team with the ball will win. Run out the clock then FG time.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I see a high scoring game. FG wins it. Not sure which team wins..but a FG will win.
Please, dear Lord, no!!! Still don't trust Greg enough for this!! Although, he made all his XP's last week, that's a start to regaining some of my trust back. But, I have to see him more consistent on FG's too!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Please, dear Lord, no!!! Still don't trust Greg enough for this!! Although, he made all his XP's last week, that's a start to regaining some of my trust back. But, I have to see him more consistent on FG's too!!
I agree..but as we all know, games this time of year often come down to the kicker. This will be one of those.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The realist in me says we are in a bad spot catching a good team at the wrong time. I've seen nothing the last few weeks to be hopeful. NOW...., the fan in me closer to game time will say that my boys will find a way to get it done! A win is a absolute must and the team that got out to the great start will miraculously show up!! I'm not ashamed to say I wear Cardinal red glasses all the way up until kickoff. ;)
so a card fan by day, philly fan by night and cowboy bandwagoner or should i say troll alert, really? who taught you football etiquette.?

shame

CCBoy

Reaction score
Aretha Franklin: R..E..S..P..E..C..T!

If one can not get excited about today's game, then he is just not a fan...period

lwehlers

Reaction score
i saw today that the cowboys have lost there last eleven games against teams with ten wins or more. i really hope that they can snap that today because in playoffs every team they face will have atleast ten wins.

blueblood70

Reaction score
can we move this back to noon ..i want an early game!! the waiting gives me anxiety...

Aven8

Reaction score
For last Sunday’s game it was in the low 80’s here. Today it’s 20 degrees. Open the roof Jerry!!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
When they are clicking on all cylinders, I don't know which is more exciting to watch, the Cowboy's offense or the Cowboy's defense? :flagwave:

fivetwos

Reaction score
I think Arizona will put up some points today.

They may run into problem containing Murray on 3rd down. If he extends drives and keeps our defense on the field....they will score often.

The offense needs to play well today, and IMO that's still the winning formula for this team.

As nice as this has been defensively of late, it's been against several backup QBs.

fivetwos

Reaction score
For last Sunday’s game it was in the low 80’s here. Today it’s 20 degrees. Open the roof Jerry!!
Sounds like DFW to me.

I was there when it was in the high 70s and 20s in the same weekend.

I'm sure that wasn't unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.