Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cardinals pregame thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Murray and Dak will go nuts today. Last team with the ball will win. Run out the clock then FG time.

I have a feeling Murray without D-Hop will have a lot more trouble with our defense than Dak will have with theirs. With all the horsemen back up front and him missing his LT he's going to be getting chased all day. If he finishes the game it will be with a limp.. Our DBs just need to be disciplined and stay with their man not allowing any cheap big plays after scrambles. The Cards have also been pretty leaky on the ground of late. I know our backs have been banged up but the offensive line should get back to full strength today and Zeke and Pollard are trending in that direction too. I do think the Cards put up a fight early but frankly they're outgunned today.. 34-21 Cowboys.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I watched the Carolina Colts game. Carolina looked very fast. from the beginning. I think we win by four

Rayman70

Reaction score
I have a feeling Murray without D-Hop will have a lot more trouble with our defense than Dak will have with theirs. With all the horsemen back up front and him missing his LT he's going to be getting chased all day. If he finishes the game it will be with a limp.. Our DBs just need to be disciplined and stay with their man not allowing any cheap big plays after scrambles. The Cards have also been pretty leaky on the ground of late. I know our backs have been banged up but the offensive line should get back to full strength today and Zeke and Pollard are trending in that direction too. I do think the Cards put up a fight early but frankly they're outgunned today.. 34-21 Cowboys.
I agree largely. The X factor will be if Conner can be a go for the Cards. hes proven his value all year. I think if hes a go, we will be tested often. If they can have success running, it could be a long day. He and Edmunds can really hurt us...especially if Murray is able 2 run it as well. I think they will try 2 ball control us. The key is we must take full advantage of each possession. We will need TD's, not FG's.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I agree largely. The X factor will be if Conner can be a go for the Cards. hes proven his value all year. I think if hes a go, we will be tested often. If they can have success running, it could be a long day. He and Edmunds can really hurt us...especially if Murray is able 2 run it as well. I think they will try 2 ball control us. The key is we must take full advantage of each possession. We will need TD's, not FG's.

We may have caught our first break of the game.. From ESPN:

Josh WeinfussESPN Staff Writer
Cardinals inactives: WR Rondale Moore, RB James Conner, QB Trace McSorley, CB Breon Borders, DL Zach Kerr, DL Jordan Phillips.

Also not having Moore is one less speedster they can hit us with.

With this damn weather I bet all the guys are happy they're playing indoors today.. It got down into the teens here in DFW last night. I had to cover my plants and I gotta go over to my boat storage and drain all the water out of it before the next freeze. I didn't drain the boat last year and had the week long freeze in February cracked just about everything that could be cracked!!! Yikes! We never had to worry about that in Cali.. After the fact everybody is telling me "Oh yeah you gotta winterize your boat.." Gee thanks.. $3000 later..

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
rocky-rocky2.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great so we will hear Bucky Joe talk all day how Murray is 8-0 at Cowboys Stadium.
Like he thinks it will help them win. :muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.