Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cards game thread***

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Luckily we play the Giants the first week and they seem to have a bagful of problems of their own.

Zordon

Reaction score
Please yourself. He gets us in position to score twice. Sure he missed once....but he hit twice. Sheesh...some folks will always find something to dog Romo about.

Please save your excuses. You guys exhausted all of them last week. Here yall come again this week excusing a $100M QB missing a wide open receiver for touchdown. I'd gladly give back have of those completions if he connected on that one throw.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
didnt the ball still go backwards even if it was ruled a pass

If the hand is determined to be going forward when the arm is hit, it's considered an incomplete pass regardless of which direction the ball actually went. That's the rule.

Ren

Reaction score
Please yourself. He gets us in position to score twice. Sure he missed once....but he hit twice. Sheesh..some folks will always find something to dog Romo about.

I found something to fault Romo for because Romo missed a gimme TD pass, i don't have the selective memory the cult of Romo seems to have. If you're going to assign blame for this why should Romo get a free pass?

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I have a feeling Holloman is going to be a good player for a us for a long time.

blue knights

Reaction score
If the hand is determined to be going forward when the arm is hit, it's considered an incomplete pass regardless of which direction the ball actually went. That's the rule.

ok thanks ,im sure id like that rule if it helped romo out

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

2 TE set - Orton hand off Dunbar has very little room to the outside.

acer941

Reaction score
Besides the fumbles and a overthrown ball. Offense has played pretty well...

Could of potentially been 21 - 3..