Game Day ***Cowboys vs Cards game thread***

Galian Beast

Reaction score
He's a slot guy he's useless on the outside and he proves it over and over again

And I take Beasley over him in the slot any day. At this point Harris doesn't even make my 53. I'd rather have Armstrong as my 5th receiver.

Ren

Reaction score
I can't take another half of this, I'm going to bed

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Flacco checked out of a 3rd and short in the AFCCG and threw it for 10 yards to Boldin, which I think is what clinched the game. Or maybe it was in the Superbowl.

You're always looking for single coverage and playing close. Great opportunity to sting 'em.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Best time to throw it long.

Wrong 2nd and short is the best time to go long. 3rd and short is not. The ability to get a pass, especially a long pass is probably 30-50 percent. Getting 1 yard on a run? You're looking at probably at least 70 percent success rate.

Cowboysfan570

Reaction score
People are going to be getting their heads taken off about protecting the ball better.

Orton's ints don't concern me especially, he has never been all that great with the long ball. Romo looked good out there and the line gave him time, just have to secure the ball better when they're running.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Guy made no attempt to go up and get the ball. He waited for it to drop in his hands...

What? The ball was underthrown. Only attempt he could have made was jumping on the cb's back. It's all on Orton. Terrible throw.