Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alweezy

Reaction score
It is pretty amazing how a player can get dressed down so bad in just three weeks.

And just to be clear, I am not happy.

I thought we had something along the lines of Russell Wilson lite.

This is just a horrible QB.

If I were an endorser, I would look at the contract and find out how soon I could get out of it.

This is just amazing.

It is just a case where the curtain was pulled back and there was the sad little wizard.

He... was the hot hand.

We retired Romo for this.

kevm3

Reaction score
He maybe ruined or getting there. What we are seeing out of Dak right is fascinating. How can u go from where he was to now?

Coaching. I'm led to believe a lot of Romo's interceptions is due to what we're seeing now. The qb has to do a ton to try to catch up, and ends up making risky throws.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
20 years from now, I'll be telling my grandchildren about old Cowboys names from the past.

I will bring up the name Dak Prescott and tell them that he came in and had a mesmerizing rookie year, then absolutely crumbled after that.

Is this the real Dak?
He might just be RGIII but luckily for him Zeke will be back soon enough and he don't play this bad this often with him in the lineup

pitt33

Reaction score
It is pretty amazing how a player can get dressed down so bad in just three weeks.

And just to be clear, I am not happy.

I thought we had something along the lines of Russell Wilson lite.

This is just a horrible QB.

If I were an endorser, I would look at the contract and find out how soon I could get out of it.

This is just amazing.

It is just a case where the curtain was pulled back and there was the sad little wizard.
Couldn’t agree more.

I’ve been telling people he has a real chance of being RGIII.

Good kid. College quarterback.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
10-6 if we win the next 5!
:lmao:

Beat the Commanders next week and I’ll look the other way on this poor season. But I live in Commanders country, so that’s always most important for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.