Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
In his second year with a bad situation? I guess you would have let go Aikman in his early years struggles too right?

LOL yes, we just gotta hope for another great train robbery that pretty much takes all pressure and responsibility of of Dak since every single position will have a stud.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
how many times did you see Romo do this?
How many times did you see Romo win without a pro bowl runningback? Jesus, dude can't get anything done without Zeke. Romo can lose you games, but he'll win you games by himself. Dak just loses games by himself. But keep disrespecting Romo because you want to protect your man-crush
:thumbup:

kumizi

Reaction score
these cornerbacks are terrible

this entire previous draft was probably wasted

J817

Reaction score
Coaching. I'm led to believe a lot of Romo's interceptions is due to what we're seeing now. The qb has to do a ton to try to catch up, and ends up making risky throws.

No doubt. What is unfortunate is we maybe witnessing the beginning of the end of Mr. Prescott. Garrett and his staff is going no where. They will be here long enough to ruin another QB

John813

Reaction score
I understand the frustration over Romo but c'mon. His back was at its end. He would of died against atl

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
And just think, some here were arguing that Dak is better than Carson Wentz. :lmao::laugh::lmao2:
And just think, some here were arguing that Dak is better than Carson Wentz. :lmao::laugh::lmao2:

He can be. He was last year. Wentz has much better playcalling and a defence that can not only make stops, but turnovers too. I was at the Philly vs Dallas game at AT&T last year, Dak outplayed Wentz and it wasn't just because of Zeke. He made some great throws.

3 games don't make a career.

Status
Not open for further replies.