Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
they have only scored 11,thats a huge win imo and the offense has to do better than 14 points in a half to win this one.
I am thinking if we can get some more stops with a good 2 more scores, we can win this one.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Throw away play at the end of the half instead of Hail Mary made to look good because of Lamb’s individual effort. Can Dak not throw a Hail Mary yet?
Why would you even throw a Hail Mary knowing how lucky they are special teams didn’t screw them over? I honestly would’ve kneeled.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Garrett still sucks, but I feel like I owe him an apology. I thought he was the reason this team played dumb. Turns out we just have dumb players.

The good news is we are still winning.

Parsons looks really good in pass rush. Slater was stone walling him but I think Parsons got one good one on even Slater.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I thought this Tarell Basham guy would of been decent. Is he even playing?

Daillest88

Reaction score
Yo this officiating and dumb special teams gonna give me a heart attack

mardwin

Reaction score
No he doesn't. As I said earlier, Lamb had to make the up man commit to him before pitching and by that time Pollard wouldn't have had time for a juke. Only speed would have had a chance but the last defender had the good angle.

Zeke is trash right now, his play and stats don't lie.

efh313

Reaction score
If Zeke had only pulled up, or spun… but man what a play. Heck of an effort!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You just know that if the Cowboys and Chargers were reversed there that the Chargers would have scored a TD.

Stuff like that never works for us, but that's just the typical thing that would work against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.