Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
No. Lamb did it right. He had to make the guy in front of him commit to him, otherwise the defender can break early on Zeke and then Zeke has to get through 2 people and that wasn't happening.
I'm thinking like basketball fast break. When two guys keep throwing it back to one another. Get it out earlier to make defense change direction. Then go back the other way again.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Don't know by 20, but I think Cowboys win by double digits.

Just need the refs to call a FAIR game.
It's not even the refs. Cowboys just need to clean it up a little and stay focused. I think the Cowboys are the better team by far.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Wonder if we have any linebackers we can sign in FA? Parsons look pretty good rushing the QB.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I still think the Cowboys win by 20+

I agree with this. Their D isn’t stopping us. We are stopping ourselves. Plus Chargers make more dumb penalties. We need to spread and use Pollard

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Defense has made some mistakes but still only giving up 11 points to the Chargers is amazing. Sure should be better but with all the mistakes, last year Chargers would have 28 by now.

Offense has made a mistake or two and haven't scored since that interception. Let's run the ball, use play action and drain some of the clock.

I didn't want Parsons full time at DE but he is in the backfield almost every play and was huge in Leighton getting the sack. Neal, Jaylon and Leighton need to step up since Parsons needs to stay at DE this game.

I want to see Jabril Cox get some play time. His speed would really help at LB

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offense looks very good. The D at least has kept the chargers out of the endzone 2 or 3 times.

I sure hope Mcarthy didnt have the option to over ride that block put attempt, if so that might save Fassel other wise he needs to go

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
So far has anyone really notice Terrence Steele? That's a good thing.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Defense has made some mistakes but still only giving up 11 points to the Chargers is amazing. Sure should be better but with all the mistakes, last year Chargers would have 28 by now.

Offense has made a mistake or two and haven't scored since that interception. Let's run the ball, use play action and drain some of the clock.

I didn't want Parsons full time at DE but he is in the backfield almost every play and was huge in Leighton getting the sack. Neal, Jaylon and Leighton need to step up since Parsons needs to stay at DE this game.

I want to see Jabril Cox get some play time. His speed would really help at LB
That's why stat's don't tell the whole story. The D has been garbage today.

Status
Not open for further replies.