Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
People that say Zeke sucks have zero clue what they are watching. Last week, TB hardly played zone and played man all day and they couldn’t get pressure.. This week the Chargers are playing zone and all we do is run and gain major yardage putting us in manageable situations. Our RG is way better than them. We play zone all the time and very few teams have a RG and OL like ours.
You argue every day Dak sucks but you'll defend Zeke....crazy....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Why would you even throw a Hail Mary knowing how lucky they are special teams didn’t screw them over? I honestly would’ve kneeled.
I don’t know because it is football 101. Or if you’re not
Going to do it, you have a designed play like a Hill Mary against us. This wasn’t that play call. Would
Have never turned into a catch and run if Lamb didn’t make a couple people miss to get into space. Made a heck of a play but the play call was not designed to score.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
the pollard supporters are like the troy ham brick supporters. Mildly ********, shortsighted
Pollard is not even that good. He's solid and capable of making someone miss in the open field. Zeke cant do it and has proven it over and over.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Wentz, oof. Wish he was still the Eagles QB.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Some things never change:

Carson Wentz injured again today.

Tom Brady has 4 TD’s early in the 3rd quarter.

Cowboys special teams are abysmal.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
OL dominant
Dak playing well
Lamb is a star
Zeke is slow , pollard should be the priority
Defense hanging in especially Parsons
Herbert is a stud , we need to score more to win
I don't think Zeke is slow. He looks faster than he has in a couple seasons.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don’t know because it is football 101. Or if you’re not
Going to do it, you have a designed play like a Hill Mary against us. This wasn’t that play call. Would
Have never turned into a catch and run if Lamb didn’t make a couple people miss to get into space. Made a heck of a play but the play call was not designed to score.
Always crapping on somebody. Always.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Special teams will keep this team’s ceiling low. Fassel needs to either go or be reigned in with some logic oversight.

Carson

Reaction score
30 minutes left. Time to get to 1-1 and get some momentum

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Major props to Parsons.....he's busting his *** out there....makes me wonder why we don't rush him more often hell lol. I was wrong on him for today's game.

SackMaster

Reaction score
It's not even the refs. Cowboys just need to clean it up a little and stay focused. I think the Cowboys are the better team by far.
Make no mistake, the Cowboys have committed some REALLY stupid and obvious penalties. I have no problems with the refs on that one.

It's the "DPI" that took away an Int, followed up by the "mugging" on Cooper on 4th down the following drive.

Either call both or don't call both. But calling the one that was "technically" DPI and not the one that was "textbook" DPI is just insane.

The Cowboys still has plenty they can clean up, but it sucks when one both of those plays ended up giving the Chargers the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.