Game Day ***Cowboys vs Chargers 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
People that say Zeke sucks have zero clue what they are watching. Last week, TB hardly played zone and played man all day and they couldn’t get pressure. That gave single coverage all game, This week the Chargers are playing zone and all we do is run and gain major yardage putting us in manageable situations. You pick your poison against us and our WRs.

Our RG is way better than pretty much any team if we actually want to run. We play zone all the time and very few teams have a RG and OL like ours. Herbert is basically throwing against cover 2 all game. They don’t have a RG to force man coverage like us.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
You guys realize we’re winning, on the road, against a projected playoff team right?!

You’d think we were down 21
It's the mistakes that seem to happen over and over. Offense was dominant yet there's only 14 points on the board. Running game and passing game were both unstoppable, but still just 14 points.

J817

Reaction score
This team is a good coaching staff away from being true SB contenders imo. The D has to get better of course, but the offense has the players that can get us there (Cowboys haven’t had the chance to say that in a long time). IDC what anyone is saying, and I don’t know what people were expecting, but watching these first five quarters gives me hope. Hope that I have not had in a while.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Of course they didn't show the last play in the highlights.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I'm thinking like basketball fast break. When two guys keep throwing it back to one another. Get it out earlier to make defense change direction. Then go back the other way again.

Nah, no time for that either. Who was Zeke gonna pitch back to? If Lamb had to stop and then start again, even more defenders would have caught up. It was a good "almost" try but that's this team since forever. Always a day late and a dollar short.

Status
Not open for further replies.